Product & Pricing Manager (truck and bus division)
Amsterdam - the Netherlands
Apollo Tyres is a dynamic and fast growing Indian/ Dutch tyre manufacturer with a global footprint. They have 2 global brands: Apollo and Vredestein.
These products are available in countries across the globe through a vast network of outlets. Apollo Tyres has multiple manufacturing units in India, as well as in the Netherlands and Hungary.
As experienced Product and Pricing Manager you will join the Truck & Bus division of Apollo Tyres. You will be responsible for driving Truck &Bus (TBR) product & pricing management by working with all TBR stakeholders in Europe. You will understand the market needs and define the price positioning to achieve with a well-defined product range and increase growth in margins resulting in a profitable TBR business for Apollo.
- Manage all articles in SAP and create project briefs by understanding customer requirements & drive R&D to deliver products in time with the lowest possible cost of production.
- Define the pricing governance policy and follow up on quarterly pricing reports from the sales team.
- Define pricing analysis for every country in Europe and maintain the pricing structure in SAP.
- Analyse product profitability & define a growth plan to increase margins.
- Share Yearly RM potential by country & monthly monitoring on market evolution at PAN Europe level.
- Show gaps in sales by matching sales per SKU vs market potential.
- Study usage, competition & performance across Europe. Minimum of 10 market visit/year.
- Lead the operational Product marketing & technical meeting (GMT), monthly product & pricing meeting and bring key action points to the table.
- Own the product communication content & make sure the message is implemented correctly.
- Contribute & support with the Product launch, Marketing plan, Events, campaigns, OE needs.
- MBA / Engineering graduate or equivalent.
- At least 6-8 years of experience in Product Marketing, TBR (Truck & Bus) or Pricing analyst.
- Seniority level of experience.
- Ability to work independently and willing to travel.
- Fluent in English – additional language is a plus.
A challenging position within a growing, innovate, international and multicultural organization.
You get the possibility to contribute to the TBR division of the company.
You will be directly employed by Apollo Vredestein B.V.