SAP SD Specialist
IT Department in Enschede or Amsterdam- The Netherlands
Apollo Tyres is a multinational with offices and production facilities in India, Hungary and the Netherlands. Apollo develops and manufactures different types of tyres, like PV, TBR and OHT. The company represents e.g. Apollo and Vredestein. The tyres are sold in several global regions, including Europe, Asia and Americas.
As SAP SD specialist at Apollo Vredestein you are part of a team that continuously improves and aligns the business and software solutions. You are working across departments to align separate functions with the business processes. The team consists of various persons from the business and ICT and works in close cooperation with the ICT head office in Gurgaon, India.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Providing user support in their day-2-day activities in SAP.
- Resolve functional and technical issues in our SAP environment.
- Improving processes both from a business and ICT angle.
- Creating and maintaining process documents and manuals.
- Writing functional specifications to our ABAP team.
- SAP Training of end-users and team members.
- Participate and/or lead SAP related projects.
- A completed Bachelor or Master degree with strong ICT affinity.
- At least 3-5 years hands-on experience in SAP SD.
- Hands-on experience in SAP FI/CO is preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills, both in Dutch and English, written and verbal.
- Experience in both SAP implementation and support projects.
- Up to date knowledge of sales and supply chain related processes.
- Able to translate business requests to ICT (mostly SAP) solutions.
- Willing and able to travel within Europe (10%-25%).
- Team player, able to understand business needs and translate them into IT solutions.
Apollo Vredestein B.V. will offer a labour contract with excellent salary & secondary benefits.