Digital Brand Manager
Amsterdam - the Netherlands
Apollo Vredestein B.V. (AVBV) is the European subsidiary of Apollo Tyres Ltd. AVBV develops, produces and sells premium tyres. With different locations in Europe and USA, AVBV sells over 7 million tyres per year and has over € 500 million revenue. Its head office is located in Amsterdam.
Apollo is known for ongoing innovation, short communication lines and an informal and open culture. Working at AVBV means autonomy, versatility and multidisciplinary cooperation. Passion, drive, creativity and daring are important competences for (potential) employees!
Your role and responsibilities
The Digital Brand Manager is part of the Marcom team and is responsible for supporting and managing digital transformation of the marketing activities of Apollo Tyres in EUrope. You are managing all activities relating to the digital systems and assets for passenger car tyres. For the other product categories: two wheel tyres, off-high way tyres (agricultural tyres and tyres for industrial applications) and truck and bus tyres within Europe you are the sparring partner and responsible for the overall digital structure in coordination with the global office. The Digital Brand Manager is the linking pin between technique and marketing and will partner with other marketing communications professionals from the team to support the ambitious growth strategy. In a relative traditional environment the Digital Brand Manager should explore and then challenge, convince and motivate the internal orgnization in a change process. Working with IT, Customer Experience, Supply chain, Marcom, Sales and management in order to maximize sales, traffic, customer and user experience.
The Digital Brand Manager will report to the Marcom Manager and will be based in Amsterdam.
- Master’s degree with a minimum of at least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in automotive.
- Experienced in project management.
- Experienced within stakeholder management complex organizations.
- Fluent in English is a must, German, French, Spanish or other European language is a benefit.
- Good understanding of IT processes, web building, paid search, SEO (SEM), CRM Systems, customer journey, Google Analytics, Search Console, Photoshop & CMS.
- Good organizing skills, analytical, persuasiveness, self-starter, social, motivated, positive energy and able to lead and support.
A challenging position within a growing, innovate, international and multicultural organization.
You get the possibility to contribute to the Digital Brand strategy of the company.
You will be directly employed by Apollo Vredestein B.V.