Sales Manager TBR
In diverse countries in Europe
Apollo Vredestein B.V. (AVBV) is the European subsidiary of Apollo Tyres Ltd. AVBV develops, produces and sells premium tyres. With different locations in Europe and USA, AVBV sells over 7 million tyres per year and has over € 500 million revenue. Its head office is located in Amsterdam.
Apollo is known for ongoing innovation, short communication lines and an informal and open culture. Working at AVBV means autonomy, versatility and multidisciplinary cooperation. Passion, drive, creativity and daring are important competences for (potential) employees!
As TBR Sales Manager you are responsible for driving the TBR business as per budgets assigned from HQ Europe and making sure the TBR business & distribution strategy is well implemented by working closely with Ambassador Dealers in order to achieve the monthly, quarterly & yearly targets.
In this role you will report to the Country Manager.
- Lead TBR business and achieve Sales targets by having right selection of dealers & development of distribution network; Increase Sales Order Acknowledgement (SOA) and make sure Apollo is well implemented in your territory.
- Performance monitoring of Apollo & competition tyres as requested by HQ & report monthly.
- Monthly demand planning & sales forecast.
- Sales action plan & competition activity.
- Quarterly pricing update.
- Manage and guide direct reports to achieve their goals & develop them as your successor.
- BA/ BS degree and 8-10 years of experience in (TBR) Sales, KAM, territory & people management.
- Native speaker for the country you are located.
- Fluent in English – additional languages are a plus.
- Self-motivated & passionate to succeed with given tools & budget. Efficiency on cost & time is key.
A challenging position within a growing, innovate, international and multicultural organization.
You will be directly employed by Apollo Vredestein B.V.