Sales Executive TBR
In diverse countries in Europe
Apollo Vredestein B.V. (AVBV) is the European subsidiary of Apollo Tyres Ltd. AVBV develops, produces and sells premium tyres. With different locations in Europe and USA, AVBV sells over 7 million tyres per year and has over € 500 million revenue. Its head office is located in Amsterdam.
Apollo is known for ongoing innovation, short communication lines and an informal and open culture. Working at AVBV means autonomy, versatility and multidisciplinary cooperation. Passion, drive, creativity and daring are important competences for (potential) employees!
As TBR Sales Executive you are responsible for achieving the TBR sales targets assigned by TBR sales manager and by working closely with Ambassador Dealers. Generate demand through Fleet visits & fleet conversions. In this role you will work with all types of TBR tyre Dealers, retails, fleets, retreaders, fitters, garages and tyre related events.
- Achieve Sales target by working with existing distribution network & find new potential dealers.
- Performance monitoring of Apollo & competition tyres as requested by HQ & report monthly.
- Fleet conversation to Apollo TBR tyres (targets defined by HQ & TBR Sales Managers).
- Full territory mapping consisting of dealers, key fleets, retreaders, fitters, garages & service centres.
- Young graduate (at least Bachelor’s degree) with 2-3 years of experience in (TBR) Sales.
- Fluent in English – additional languages are a plus.
- Native speaker for the country you will be located.
- Self-motivated & passionate to succeed with given tools & budget. Efficiency on cost & time is key.
- Able to make structured sales calls & every call should be conducted with an objective & target in place.
- You should be able to make a weekly call planning & measure the results.
A challenging position within a growing, innovate, international and multicultural organization.