Process Expert Group in Enschede (the Netherlands) or Chennai (India)
Apollo Tyres is a tyre manufacturer with Indian roots. It’s an ambitious and growing company, with factories in India and Europe (Netherlands and Hungary) and sales offices all over the world. Furthermore they have R&D Centers in Enschede (with subsidiary in Frankfurt) and Chennai, where people work on the development of new passenger car tyres for the brands Apollo and Vredestein.
Apollo is known for ongoing innovation, short communication lines and an informal and open culture. Working at Apollo means autonomy, versatility and multidisciplinary cooperation. Passion, drive, creativity and daring are important competences for (potential) employees!
- As an expert you are responsible for all extrusion processes across all plants of Europe.
- New innovations and next level processes for existing and greenfield projects.
- Develop process standards, drawings, specifications, tooling, test methods etc, required in various extrudates using Multiplex extruders used for various componments for PCR, TBR & OHT tyres in consultation with Manufacturing and Plant Technology and issue them to Plant Technology.
- Support Plant Technology in process proving of new components and modifications.
- Develop standards and specifications for equipment and machinery and theire release criteria and support Plant Technology for commissioning of new equipment.
- Development of new Screw Design to meet the output requirement with highly viscous compounds. Keep constant watch on technology advancement and take appropriate actions to upkeep product and process leadership.
- Periodic review of process data and efficiences including that at the customer process aiemd at continuous improvement in quality, productivity, variations and costs.
- Develop Preform/ Slice bar and involved in regulare health monitoring of the extruders to maintain the quality throughout the runtime.
- Develop documentation in line with TS16949, support plant technology and manufacturing for implementation of TS systems.
- MSc mechanical/automotive/chemical engineering or similar.
- 13+ yrs of experience in extrusion technology, preferably in Tyre Industry.
- Able to work in a multicultural team.
- Presentation & Communication skills.
- Good English language skills.
- Willing to relocate to Enschede (in case of European candidate) or to Chennai (in case of Asian candidate).
Apollo Tyres will offer a labour contract with excellent salary & secondary benefits.