Analog IC Design Engineer
Borne or Nijmegen (the Netherlands)
Bruco Integrated Circuits is a fab-less IC design center, creating ground breaking solutions for their world leading customers. Bruco is a flexible company with short lines of communication. Their analogue, RF and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) are used in a broad range of applications: communications, MEMS, automotive and industrial.
They have created ASICs like:
- eight-input phased-array satellite RF front-ends and the accompanying antenna board;
- tile drivers for 11 million MEMS mirrors on a single 4×2cm die;
- LED driver ASICs able to dim to very low light levels and which are wirelessly controllable;
- automotive IC’s like body controllers, CAN bus transceivers and alternator voltage regulators.
These ASICs are examples of all the diverse projects requiring the best of their highly skilled experts; not only of their technical abilities but also of their flexibility, cooperation and communication. The project teams consist of a mix of system, RF, analogue, digital and application engineers. You will find a high degree of freedom and flexibility within your project team in which everyone is respected for their skill, work and responsibilities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate for the role of Analog IC Design Engineer. As an Analog IC Design Engineer you will be part of the Analog Design team which is responsible for maintaining and improving Bruco’s Analog IC design competences. Next to that you will participate in IC design projects, you will be responsible for the design, simulation and documentation of Analog IC blocks or subsystems.
- Translate and combine system requirement into Analog IC block or subsystem specifications.
- Convert specifications into Analog IC solutions which are fit for purpose: optimal regarding key indicators such performance, area and cost.
- Perform the actual design and simulations of Analog IC circuits using state-of-the-art EDA tools like Cadence.
- Review Analog IC designs, evaluations, characterization and test results.
- Documentation of all Analog IC design related issues and contribute to datasheets, architectural specifications and development plans.
- Schedule and take ownership of tasks and proactively report progress to project leaders.
- Contribute to feasibility studies, compare competitor solutions and proactively share knowledge and best practices with your Analog Design team.
You are highly motivated, responsible and a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are a self-motivated, efficient professional and you like to help extending the organization for further growth. You understand customer, both internal and external, needs and take ownership.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics.
- 3+ years of experience in Analog IC design.
- A thorough understanding of semiconductor physics and various IC processes.
- Knowledge of industry leading EDA tools from Cadence, Mentor or Synopsys.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch. German is an advantage.
- Experienced in MS Office.
- Applicants from abroad should be willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
Joining the team of Bruco Integrated Circuits means working in a professional work environment. They offer you an attractive wage package with several extra benefits. In addition Bruco offers you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. Be part of the next generation of innovative IC developers and a flexible and pleasant work environment.