Export Sales Coordinator
Apollo Tyres is a dynamic and fast-growing Indian/Dutch tyre manufacturer with a global footprint. Powered by its key brands – Apollo and Vredestein – the company offers a comprehensive product portfolio spread across passenger car, light truck, truck- bus, off-highway and bicycle tyres. The company has a manufacturing pretense in Asia and Europe with 8 modern tyre facilities and exports to over 118 countries.
What is your role
This position is part of the Supply Chain management department. It is fulltime and based in Amsterdam.
As Export Sales coordinator you are responsible for leasing between export countries, supply and logistics to ensure an efficient operational service level for all product categories from Europe, by working with subsidiaries, supply planning, finance and the inventory manager. Furthermore you suggest and implement actions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the proces.
Some key tasks of your job are:
- As first point of contact, provide visibility to the export countries on availability, supply and arrival of all products sold by the European organization.
- Propose and maintain the allocation rules for export supply and finetune monthly.
- Review the unconfirmed order wallet with the central order desk and propose tradeoffs between the different market where stock is available.
- Confirm actual supply including timeline.
- Coordinate unplanned demand.
- Propose and maintain inventory norms in export warehouses.
- Monitor quality of inventory (incl. actual sales vs. inventory).
- Improve master data quality and availability to export countries.
- You have a bachelor degree in business related subject and preferable Supply Chain qualifications.
- At least 2 years of experience in a logistic environment, including use of SAP and extensive Office skills.
- You have adequate understanding of genera business activities such as forecasting, logistics and process improvement.
- You have experience in an international, multicultural working environment.
- You are analytical and a team player.
- You are fluent in English, preferably also in Dutch or any other European language.
Apollo Tires will offer you at first a contract for one-year with intention to permanent contract afterwards.
They will offer a good salary (including 13th month and holiday allowance) and other secondary benefits.