Finance Specialist North Europe
Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
Apollo Tyres is a dynamic and fast-growing Indian tyre manufacturer with a global footprint. Powered by its key brands — Apollo and Vredestein, the company offers a comprehensive product portfolio spread across passenger car, light truck, truck-bus, off-highway, and bicycle tyres. The company has a manufacturing presence in Asia and Europe with 8 modern tyre facilities and exports to over 118 countries.
For Apollo’s commercial organization in Northern Europe we are looking for a Finance Manager. In this role you will be part of Cluster Finance team to support monitoring and consolidation of the financial data related to the cluster budget and advise the cluster operation accordingly. Further you are going to be the linking pin between country finance (UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Nordics) and central finance operations. As Finance Manager you are reporting directly to the Cluster Finance Manager Northern Europe and you will be working closely together with the central Finance team in Amsterdam.
Your activities will cover those as mentioned, but is not limited to:
- Business Analysis: Support financial analysis of profitability, sales price / mix, local cost to support operations review and key decision making. Prepare the monthly business review meeting.
- Reinforce Financial Discipline: Uniform implementation and compliance at cluster level of Delegation of Financial authority as well as Sales price governance process & commercial policy adherence.
- Credit Management: Uniform credit process management across cluster towards efficient credit management to ensure lower DSO levels & meet monthly targets.
- Business Planning: Facilitate cluster level / county level annual budget exercise in coordination with Finance process / timelines.
- Taxation Compliance (for various countries in the cluster)
- Project Support
Job and educational requirements, experience and skills:
- Bachelor of Master degree in Finance or equivalent.
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional accounting/ controlling qualification
- Financial analysis capabilities.
- Experience in Financial / Internal controls governance.
- Good business acumen.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, financial applications and Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- International mind-set and ability to work with people for different cultural background
- Team player – being able to work with multiple colleagues from many departments
- Communication & advisory skills – ability to precisely summarize on key topics.
Type of contract
Employment type: Fulltime, one-year contract with intention to permanent.
Job function: Finance Management
Location: Amsterdam (the Netherlands)