Product Marketeer – PCT Europe
Apollo Tires company is a dynamic and fast-growing Indian tire manufacturer with a global footprint. Powered by the Apollo and Vredestein brands, the company offers an extensive product portfolio spanning passenger car, light truck, truck bus, all-terrain and bicycle tires. The company has a production facility in Asia and Europe with 8 modern tire factories and exports to more than 118 countries.
As Product marketer you are responsible for Product Marketing of passenger car tires Europe, by working with R&D and sales as main stakeholders but also with SCM, IT, Finance and Marketing in order to maintain current product assortment and plan new products introductions from project to full execution.
Your activities include those as stated, but are not limited to:
- Product Strategy (initiate new product development, determine customers’ needs and desires, review current product performances and market feedbacks)
- Product Plan Execution (manage product life cycle, establish time schedules, release products for sales, owner of article mater data in SAP)
- Business planning & pricing (support pricing, priceless assortment definition, Support sales operations, identify and define phase out products).
- Go-to-market planning (develop sales argumentation, provide source data for product line communications, provide product training)
Job and training requirements:
- University degree/ MBA level in business, economics, marketing or (automotive) engineering.
- 5- 7 years of experience preferably in multinational and matrix organization.
- Preferably tyre sales and market experience and/or tyre product management experience (with bigger tyre manufacturer).
- Affinity with the automotive industry.
- Ability to analyse and synthesize (summarize, identify action items, plan, orchestrate stakeholders).
- Team player with project management capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization
- International mindset and ability to work with people for different cultural background.
- Fluent in English and another European language is welcome.
- Willing to frequently travel internationally.
- Proficiency in the use of MS office (word, powerpoint).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
Type of contract
Fulltime contract with the intention of converting to an indefinite term.