Equipment & Capacity Planner
Apollo Tires, Amsterdam
About the company
Apollo Tires is a dynamic and fast-growing Indian tire manufacturer with a global footprint. Powered by its key brands — Apollo and Vredestein, the company offers a comprehensive product portfolio spread across passenger car, light truck, truck-bus, off-highway, and bicycle tyres. The company has a manufacturing presence in Asia and Europe with 8 modern tire facilities and exports to over 118 countries.
The position is part of the Supply Chain department. The position is based in Amsterdam (with travel to Enschede – based on need) It concerns a full-time position.
As Equipment & capacity Planner the perimeter of the job is all products with production capacity in Europe. The purpose is to plan and manage the timely supply of curing new equipments as decided in the organization for:
production of new products, transfers between plants, adaptation of number of molds of existing products to new forecast or production rules.
Identifies and calculates the load of European plants on the S&OP horizon, based on free demand forecast, inventory targ ets considerations, taking in account all the product details that may influence the manufacturing capacity, and high/low scenarios when required.
Receives, understands manufacturing capacity responses, collaborates for optimizing the results and contributes to develop innovative solutions. Propose transfers, tooling purchases, etc, as per his/her analysis of overload/ underload situations
Some key tasks of your job are
- Create annual item level CAPEX budget (quality and amount).
- Have accurate complete and timely (in relation to PI plans) SAP purchase orders issued by the relevant plants.
- Track individual orders, monitor and control actual purchases against plans (quantity and spend).
- Contribute to the creation of Group Master Supply Agreement (MSA) and negotiate with suppliers activities and/or items not entirely covered by MSA.
- Plan and conduct quality and process audits at current or potential future suppliers in compliance with Apollo/ industry standards to ensure current and future quality standards
Who are you ?
- Bachelor or master’s degree in quantitative subjects and/or business.
- Excellent analytical skills (Excel, Databases, BI & reporting tools etc.).
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Dutch, German or Hungarian advantageous.
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain planning in a technical industry (preferably automotive).
- ERP systems (preferably SAP ECC).
- Broad understanding of finance and cost control and investment evaluation.
- International experience and multicultural outlook.
What does Apollo Tyres have to offer?
You will be hired directly by Apollo Tires. You will be based at the office in Amsterdam.