Apollo Tires, Global R&D Office in Enschede
Apollo Tyres is one of the global players in the tyres business with Indian roots. Apollo is an ambitious and growing company, with factories in India and Europe (Netherlands and Hungary) and sales offices all over the world. Apollo Tyres produces a wide Range of tyres such as Passenger Car Tyres, Ultra High-Performance Tyres, Radial Bus & Truck tyres, Agricultural tyres, Off-the-road tyres and more.
In order to develop and produce its tyres the company operates two Research and development centers, one in Chennai (India) and one in Enschede (The Netherlands). Both R&D centres are specialized to produce tyres for dedicated markets. In the Global R&D Centre in Enschede around 150 employees work on the development of new passenger car tyres for the brands Apollo and Vredestein. Furthermore, Apollo has a subsidiary office in Frankfurt with around 25 employees.
Within the team “Finance and Purchase” Apollo Global R&D is looking for a Purchaser.
The Purchaser has activities in the field of internal and external market research, purchasing process analysis, and selection of potential suppliers. Preparing framework contracts for (capital) goods, services and works of the assigned procurement package.
- Preparing, implementing and supervising the negotiation process with regard to the purchase of technical components, capital goods, maintenance contracts, tendering and outsourcing.
- Analyzing market data and selecting potential suppliers in view of economies of scale, reduction of supplier base and costs, and supplier performance.
- Monitoring the commercial and contractual conditions and coordinating actions to be taken up with budget holders.
- A relevant bachelor degree.
- NEVI 1 and 2 (or equivalent).
- Around 4 years of experience in a purchasing business environment.
- Good command of English both verbal and in writing, preferably also in Dutch.
- You should be willing to relocate to the region of Enschede, the Netherlands.
Apollo Tires will offer you a labour contract with good salary and attractive secondary benefits.