Raw Material Planner (Purchase)
Apollo Vredestein Tires, Amsterdam
About the company
Apollo Tyres is a dynamic and fast-growing Indian tyre manufacturer with a global footprint. Powered by its key brands — Apollo and Vredestein, the company offers a comprehensive product portfolio spread across passenger car, light truck, truck-bus, off-highway, and bicycle tires. The company has a manufacturing presence in Asia and Europe with 8 modern tire facilities and exports to over 118 countries.
In this role you will be part of the purchase team to support the planning and inventory management of the Direct and Indirect Raw materials. Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Purchase orders planning for the Raw Materials based on stock and consumption.
- Inventory management of the Raw materials and Auxiliary materials based on the pre-defined norms.
- Active role in Implementation and maximising cost saving projects in Hungary related to Raw materials
- Closely working with the Global R&D, European R&D and Hungary plant technology for new innovative materials for increase in tyre performance.
- Responsible for searching new suppliers for Auxiliary materials based on risk and cost saving plan.
- Working closely with Corporate Purchase, India, and Regional Purchase, Enschede for contract update and price update in system.
- Negotiation and Price finalisation with suppliers for few direct and various indirect materials for Europe operations.
- 5-7 years relevant work experience, preferably in the automotive business.
- Bachelor degree.
- Knowledge on the ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949 :2016/ 14001 / OHSAS.
- Knowledge of SAP MM Module.
- Good communication skills.
- Command in English language (Must).
- Capacity to work under pressure.
- Command in MS office.
- Living in the Netherlands or willing to relocate to the Netherlands.|
You will be hired directly by Apollo Tires. You will be based at the office in Amsterdam.
- Seniority level: Mid -Senior level
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job function: Planning and inventory management
- Industries: Automotive
- Location: Amsterdam