Supply Chain Analyst
Apollo Vredestein Tires, Amsterdam
About the company
Apollo Vredestein B.V. is a manufacturer of tyres for passenger cars, agriculture, bicycles, and some niche product. We are an Indian company with factories in India, Hungary and the Netherlands. The department Supply Chain is responsible for demand management, supply planning, warehousing, replenishment and order fulfillment throughout the EU and export.
The position is within the department Supply Chain, based in Amsterdam. Within this department, the group of Processes & Control is responsible for improvement of supply chain processes for Apollo Vredestein within the EU region and export regions such as North America, Asia, Middle East, etc.
For this reporting function, we are looking for a candidate who can join the SCM as Supply Chain Analyst. You will be involved in the following activities:
Maintaining cost tracking, securing, and controlling the tools on cost tracking, controlling templates for supply chain management and finance.
Measuring, tracking, and monitoring KPI’s for supply chain processes to establish consistent performance and process control.
Initiate or take part in continues improvement projects for supply chain processes or represent supply chain in multidisciplinary projects.
Supporting the business in corrective measures based on identified deviations in KPI’s and cost variations. Resulting in cost reduction and performance enhancement in line with the targets and/or budgets.
Supporting the supply chain department with documentation and process adjustments necessary for the successful passing of internal and external audits and compliance with regulations.
Responsible for supply chain analysis and evaluation by benchmarking operations, detecting implementable innovations, and best in class comparison resulting in the initiation of projects that increase supply chain efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration with a specialization in Supply Chain Management.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in sully chain or business administration in combination with a logistic experience.
- Expertise in project participation or management and/or green belt in six sigma.
- Advanced experience with reporting tools like Excel, Power BI, VBA, etc..
- Good knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Interest in data analysis.
- Able to work from home (in line with COVID rules).
- Willingness to travel to Amsterdam & Enschede (in line with COVID rules).
Your competences and personal characteristics
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Quality driven, objective.
- Power BI, Excel and VBA.
- Team player.
- Strong Analytical skills.
You will be hired directly by Apollo Tires. You will be based at the office in Amsterdam.